Bruce Garlick, General Counsel
Bruce Garlick an Electrical Engineer, Patent Attorney and Real Estate investor. Bruce has spent 25 years practicing intellectual property law and managing his law firm. An accomplished operator, saw Real Estate as an exciting target for his background in due diligence. Bruce brings his experience, legal background and discernment to OilfieldLodging.com. His guidance and great attitude for achievements are a perfect fit for working in a fast moving logistics oriented company.
- Founder and Managing Partner, Garlick & Markison
Firm representing clients in the procurement of patents, as well as providing technical and legal assistance in patent infringement litigation matters.
- Owner, Enpulz, LLC
Patent holding and technology development company.
- Vice President, General Counsel, and Owner , The Garlick Group, Inc.
Entity providing billing services for physician practices and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Founder and Owner, Angel Heart Hospice LLC
- Senior Engineer, Lower Colorado River Authority
- Field Engineer, Schlumberger Well Services